Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200
Get ready for the next version of Sage MAS 90 and 200 Extended Enterprise. It includes improvements in workflow, usability, and technology.
The following areas are enhanced in Sage MAS 90 and 200 Extended Enterprise Suite 1.3:
Sales Order Workflow
- On the Fly Opportunities - a new option to "Allow On-the-Fly Opportunities from CRM" which provides a streamlined method of order entry. If customers know what they want to order, the next new Opportunity will be utilized to quickly place the order.
- Copy Order - for more accurate and faster data entry from Sales Order Entry in ERP, if the original order or invoice has an opportunity assigned, you'll be able to copy information on from sales order, sales order quote history, or invoice history. Once the "Copy From" document has been selected, you will be able to change the customer, assign a contact and select an available opportunity on the new order.
- New Salesperson User Mapping - for salespeople who sell to customers in more than one division, we've added a tool that easily maps Accounts Receivable salesperson records to the appropriate user logon. This new tool will be accessible from the Customer Relationship Management Main menu.
- Salesperson Access to Financial Information - Key customer financial information such as terms, price level, salesperson number, etc., will be easily found on the Company Summary tab in CRM. The Customer Maintenance screens can still be accessed if needed.
- Customizable Outlook Tasks and Appointments - Outlook synchronization will be customizable as to what details are addled to Tasks and Appointments.
- Accounts Functionality - further streamlining workflow, a "Continue" button will be on the Account Summary screen. Setup and send mass emails for Accounts, using lists, groups, saved searches, and more. All communications will be associated with those Accounts for ingoing and outgoing emails.
Fixed Asset Functionality
- New Assets Snapshot - The assets Snapshot desktop provides an easy, at-a-glance summary of your important fixed asset information. Graphical charts and statistics present information in a well organized, concise format.
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 Updates - The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, extends the 168 allowance for capital expenditures that are placed into service in 2009, and the increased amount of 179 limits that small businesses can write off for capital expenditures incurred in 2009.
- Extended 168 Allowances - Under IRS Code Section 16, qualified property placed in service from January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009 is allowed an additional 50% depreciation deduction in the year the property is placed in service. Qualified property includes property with a recovery period of 20 years or less, computer software, water utility property, and qualified leasehold improvement property. The 50% depreciation deduction is extended an additional year for certain aircraft and certain property with longer production periods; such property must be placed in service by December 31, 20010.
- Terminal Services - supported in 1.3, terminal services support will allow the use of remote desktop to log into the CRM screen.